Seekh Kababs are generally made of mutton. However, I find them more delicious when cooked using chicken. It is very popular in middle eastern countries. This is the easiest chicken recipe and also the most juiciest your chicken can ever get!
- 500 gm chicken breasts
- 500 gm onions
- 2 bunch mint leaves
- 30-35 green chillies
- 1 garlic
- 1 small piece ginger
- Salt to taste
- Wash the chicken first and cut in cubes.
- Cut green chillies in half. Cut onions in quarters. Peel the garlic and ginger. Mix all of this and mint leaves along with chicken and grind the mixture.
- Chicken might stick at bottom. So better do it in parts. Add the rest grind once then add chicken and grind again. Repeat this process for the entire mixture.
- Once this is done. Add salt and mix well.
- Make thin long rolls of this mixture and keep it to rest for about an hour. Keep in refrigerator (optional)
- Take them out. On a fry pan, drizzle some oil. Place the seekh and grill evenly on all sides. Make sure you grill well and chicken gets tender.
- Enjoy with pudine ki chutney or sauce!
Share in comments when you try!