Sabudana VadaSabudana Vadas are crispy and healthy. it makes a tasty snack or breakfast. Here's how I make it.
- Potatoes - 1kg
- Sabudana - 1 cup
- Salt / Rocksalt - 2 tbsp or as required.
- Green Chillies - 10 - 15
- Peanuts - 1/2 cup (coarsely grind)
- Chilli Flakes - 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder - 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice - 2 tbsp
- Wash the sabudana and soak in water for about 3 hours.
- Boil the potatoes. Peel them and mash properly.
- In mashed potatoes add salt, finely chopped green chillies, chilli flakes, peanuts, cumin powder and lemon juice.
- Drain sabudanas and add in the mixture.
- Form round patty shapes or long rolls and deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve hot with sauce!